Friday, November 14, 2014

Hockey Raccoons

Here are the first ever papier mache "Hockey Raccoons".  Two "Pulp Creatures Raccoon Figurines" and two "Merry Creatures Hockey Raccoon Ornaments".

My husband (devout Habs fan) helped me make this video to celebrate.



Hockey Raccoons from Pulp Creatures on Vimeo.

All four of these raccoons will be available from Jenny Jib.  These are all one-of-a-kind hand sculpted, original art pieces which I made from recycled Chronicle Heralds, masking tape, cornstarch paste, painted with professional quality acrylic paints, and varnished with an acrylic varnish.  

They were inspired by The Raccoons television specials and cartoons I loved watching when I was growing up; eg, Raccoons on Ice.  In fact this show might be part of the reason I went into conservation biology; unfortunately there are a lot of "Cyril Sneers" in positions of power.

Here are some pics!

Andrei The Hockey Raccoon (Pulp Creatures)




Phil the Hockey Raccoon (Pulp Creatures)







Brendan the Christmas Hockey Raccoon  (Merry Creatures ornament)






















Nazem the Christmas Hockey Raccoon (Merry Creatures Ornament)


















No comments:

Post a Comment