Thursday, November 13, 2014

This Week's Favourite Things! November 3rd - November 9th, 2014

This week's list is late and light where I've been painting up a storm, finishing up some Merry Creatures and Pulp Creatures, excited to bring back these labels for naming all the animals I make.  There will be a post or two or three coming about these, Hockey Raccoons and My Little Lobster #2.

1.  Videos by this actualized.org guy, especially these two:

How to Stop Being a Victim  



How to Stop Caring What People Think Of You




2.  All sorts of music by the The Doors and the Rolling Stones

3. Art by Lori McNee.  I've followed her Art Tips for awhile but only just looked at the artwork Lori does last week, it's really beautiful!

4. The discovery that my printer will print on bits of boxboard that I send through it for making tags for creatures, eg, cereal boxes, ziploc bag boxes.  Fun!

5.  This documentary about Andy Warhol; especially the bit in it about when he started saying "So What?" a lot.

“Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That's one of my favorite things to say. So what.”
Andy Warhol

 Part 1



Part 2






No comments:

Post a Comment