Friday, December 19, 2014

Now Available At The Dart Gallery!

Today I took a few favourite pieces to The Dart Gallery in downtown Dartmouth.  I'm very excited about having more work here at this very awesome venue in the new year, and have been working away in the studio on some new pieces.  In May 2015 there will be a group show with a Jim Henson theme which sounds like lots of fun! 

Here is the work that's now available:

Sullivan's Pond Goose, stoneware, 14" tall x 10" wide x 9" long.  $175.  There will be figurine-sized Sullivan's Pond Geese coming in 2015!

Spirit Animal - White Stag. Wall hanging, stoneware 11" tall x 4" wide x 14" long, $95


Owl Statuette: stoneware, 11" tall.  This wise owl is a very favourite piece that has long been the 'mascot' pic on my blog:  $175



White Rabbit #1, stoneware 5" tall x 5" wide x 10" long $150.  Like all my pieces, each of these bunnies was hand-sculpted without the use of molds - although I don't use molds, sometimes I create work in series.

White Rabbit #2, stoneware 5" tall x 5" wide x 10" long, $150

White Rabbit #3, stoneware 5" tall x 5.5" wide x 10" long, $150

No comments:

Post a Comment