Thursday, July 3, 2014

This Week's Favourite Things! June 23rd - June 29th, 2014

1.   Boney M Rasputin.  Last week I got really into watching random youtube videos of things that get stuck in my head, this is just one of many awesome versions of this song which makes me nostalgic for the 70's...



2. Come on Teacher by Joel Plaskett.  Ah. Heard this on the radio once a couple years ago had no idea what the song was called or who was singing it but loved it, found this after watching his "Fashionable People" video as I heard that song on the radio recently and it got stuck in my head.



3. It's yer money I'm after baby by The Wonderstuff which makes me super nostalgic for the 90's which I remember a lot more of than the 70's... only version of this one youtube is a reversed one some fan made






No comments:

Post a Comment