Tuesday, July 21, 2015

This Week's Favourite Things! Monday July 13 - Sunday July 19th, 2015

1.  Art Collectors. It's tourist season in Nova Scotia and a big thanks to everyone who has been buying up my art! Pics of new works in progress and our garden will be coming soon to break up this blog which has been rather text-heavy lately.

2.  Red Currants.  I'm about to do a "garden update" post finally but the sticks that my mother wrapped up and mailed to me from BC three years ago are now bearing lots of fruit.  yum!

3.  More about curing cancer with veggies:  here's a link from the Chris Beat Cancer page, "Author Ann Cameron Cured Her Stage 4 Cancer With Carrot Juice, Nothing Else."  I've been drinking lots of fresh homemade raw carrot juice this week in celebration, it's awesome!

4.   Global Systemic Economic Collapse in 6 minutes.  Ok so this is a typical fear-mongering youtube ad for precious metals, but what I liked about it is that it mentions how the global financial system (aka "global debt based ponzi scheme") is a mess because it's run by psychopaths.  More reason for everyone to read up on psychopathy.  And perhaps plant a vegetable garden.   This got me looking in the economic collapse thing some more, this interview with Robert Kiyosaki was interesting: "Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Coming in 2016".  We'll see.  This video was interesting too: Thom Hartmann "The Crash of 2016".  And finally, "This is how people will lose everything" - Bill Holter.

5. This article on surviving narcissistic parents.  Not my parents, but I know people affected by this, so this has been helpful.  There's lots of stuff online on the topic of how narcissists/sociopaths/psychopaths may affect their children.

6.  The whole concepts of "flying monkeys" with respect to narcissists/psychopaths. Love it! I've not only experienced being turned into a flying monkey in the past, but I've had metaphorical poop flung at me by other flying monkeys.  Haha.  It's fine. karma. learning.  The concept is very well explained in this video: Flying Monkeys and Narcissists from the excellent youtube channel, Narcissist Support.  This video is good too: How I handled the rage at the end of my narcissistic relationships.  

7.  5 Matrix Traps we fall for by Infinite Waters

8.  Back to the topic of codependency, I was suprised and delighted to see that Teal Swan and Ross Rosenberg had a chat on youtube about the codependent/narcissist connection and healing childhood trauma.   

9.  Vegan artisanal coconut Kefir, "The Cultured Coconut" which I found at the Healthy Bug in Halifax, locally produced, tasty and full of probiotic goodness. Nice.   There are lots of articles online describing why taking a probiotic supplement is good for you, eg, 10 reasons to take a probiotic daily

No comments:

Post a Comment