Sunday, March 9, 2014

This Week's Favourite Things! March 3rd - March 9th, 2014

This is short and sweet today but here we go:

1. A twitter feed!  @averagegorillas which is a gorilla tweeting what it is up to every few days.  This makes me smile.

2. "Inside Llewyn Davis" the latest Coen Bros film. I love not only this movie which I saw Thursday night but I love the fact that a bunch of elder artsies in Lunenburg have commandeered one of the theatres in Bridgewater for the first Wednesday/Thursday of the month, for the spring at least to show film fest films.  Great idea, and only  $8 cash! Fun!

3.  The philosophy of Frank Giustra and Andrew Carnegie, I won't re-link here but check out why in this post I wrote this week.

4. This Asian boy band, EXO.  I stumbled across these guys youtube. Their videos are a total multimedia feast.

Here is Mama by EXO



And Wolf by EXO .... ahoooooooooo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment