Monday, August 18, 2014

This Week's Favourite Things! August 11th to August 17th 2014

1.  Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in 3D.  Wow, really enjoyed this. I love apes! and stories about good versus evil.  And 3d movies are awesome, I don't think I've ever seen one in a theater before.

2. Happy Sushi (Clayton Park) all you can eat dinner special

3. This article: Empathic People Are Natural Targets for Sociopaths - protect yourself.  Wonderful and well written.  I consider myself rather empathic and have googling a lot about this subject this week.

4.  Nazars (the turkish blue glass evil eyes) and Nazar Battus, cool papier mache masks which I only just found out about when I googled Nazars.  I could see both of these things something I end up wanting to play around with in my art practice.

5.  The song "Dangerous" by Big Data

No comments:

Post a Comment