Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Now Available at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Shop, September 2nd 2015

Here are some pics of stoneware pieces from my last firing that I dropped off at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Shop in downtown Halifax last Friday (August 28th). 

It's just a few pieces since most of this firing went to Jenny Jib in Lunenburg, but I'm working on the next firing already.  Time to make Christmas ornaments!


Two black bear bowls:

Four sheep bowls:



 


A rabbit bowl:


And a fox mug:

 

These 7 figurines are in the smaller size that I've begun making - which is probably as big as when I first started making ceramic figurines in 2009.  So these are back down to the $15 price point, where I started and I'll be making lots more.  Unlike my earlier figurines I now use stilts when I can to glaze the bottoms of things.

Bear


Two Rabbits

 Crow:

 

Rooster:



Three Sufflolk Sheep:



No comments:

Post a Comment